Small quantities (less than 10) ship in 1-2 business days.
Larger quantities ship within 2 weeks.
The Cable Rail is an innovative system for the management of temporary or semi-permanent cables. The unique hook arrangement allows cables to be easily loaded in and held tight between two Cable Rails, spaced up to 15 feet apart. The Cable Rail is easily mounted with screws or cable ties to walls, poles, or columns. The Cable Rail is robust enough to handle rigorous use in challenging environments while also providing an economical solution to industrial cable management and safety.
- Dimensions: 3" x 9 5/8" x 1 3/8" Standard/5" x 12 3/4" x 3 3/4" HD
- Product weight: 0.4 pounds Standard/0.9 pounds HD
- Standard holds five 12 AWG cables, up to 1/2" in diameter
- HD holds cables up to 1.25" in diameter
- Easy cable loading
- Install with screws or cable ties
- Place horizontal or vertical
- Made from Nylon (PA)